Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I seem to find GRACE in the smallest things...

This morning I was glancing at my small little pyrex bowl of honey-nut cheerios with sliced fresh strawberries and I thought "even my cereal looks graceful today" - and it's a good thing too! Some days I feel like a drunk hippopotamus! Today would be one of those days - so if my cereal is more graceful than I am, I am seriously considering sending IT to work in dressy clothing and allowing IT to work 9 hours for me (I have been working through lunch a few times a week studying for my insurance license) and let IT listen to people complaining about their insurance rates increasing and me working for hours on solutions to save them money ONLY to have them decide to go with another insurance company OR tell me that the don't like the new coverages and could they PLEEEEASE just go back to the other coverages and not pay more.

Today I would like to share a couple of pillows that I find EXTREMELY graceful. :)

I am a big fan of Pottery Barn furniture and I don't own anything from their because they are kind of out of my price range. Although, I am not sure that's completely a true statement because I remember when Emmy (my daughter) and I went into a Pottery Barn Kids store when she was about 6 months old and I showed her a little stuffed duckie in there that rattled and her little tiny fists reached for it and she snatched it from my hands and prompty stuffed it into her mouth. Of course I had to PAY for it. So I do INDEED own ONE thing from Pottery Barn. A $12 stuffed drooly duckie. But not having enough money to buy myself something there doesn't stop me from drooling over their catalogs - hmmm, I am beginning to see a drooling trend. Like mother like daughter, I guess!

These are my latest graceful fascination:







AAaaaahhhh, I think I will sign off with these images last in my mind today. Maybe they will help me smile wider, work harder and look forward to this evening when I can relax and (hopefully) find time to write a little more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment